Wednesday, January 12, 2011

totally awesome day!

8:06 PM 11/01/2011
well today was a totally awesome day!

I woke up full of energy and full of good feelings.  Dunno what made the difference but i was just in an incredibly good mood all day long.  My legs didnt hurt when i got up and I was just feeling great all around.

The kitchen went as smooth as you could ever want this morning.  Breakfast shift was easy as it can get and that was followed up by prep for lunch.  In the afternoon I did my usual baking routine, squares, cakes, and today I made bread and rolls.  What a great day is all I can say.

I got talking today with someone that i have known for many years.  she is just out of a relationship as well.  Been really good to reconnect with her.  When she heard that I was flying home and planning on getting a taxi she offered to come and pick me up, at 11pm!  wow thats really cool of her to do.  Ill have to find some way to say thanks for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment