Sunday, January 9, 2011

Things to think about

8:19 PM 09/01/2011

Not too much to talk about today.

Well another day done.  This is day number 5, 6 if you want to count the day we got in and started working.

Today was a really relaxed day in the kitchen, we are all settling in to our jobs and going about them as easily as we can. Shane is getting into the grove of his job and seems eager to pick up whatever we can teach him.

When I woke up today my legs and feet were really swollen.  I don't know if its from being on them all day or if its from the heat in the room.  there is no way to adjust the temp and its bloody hot in here.  My wrist is getting worse.  When I woke up it was so tight that it felt like a stuck and rusty door hinge right down to the squeaking sound!

Rob is leaving a week early to change the rotation.  he doesn't want him and I to be out at the same time, and he wants me in charge when he is gone.  So even tho the fellow that is coming in is SUPPOSED to take over for Rob, he will actually be taking over for me for two weeks, the one when Rob is out and then the week that I am out.  Oh well at least i get to have more sleep during that week and I get to move into Robs room which is a SUITE instead of a shared room.  Nice.

Oh well another day is done and it has been a good one.

OH!  Side note.  While I haven't been able to dream, or at least remember my dreams at night, I have had a nap the last two days and wow do I ever dream during them!

Anyway good night everyone, sweet dreams to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment