Saturday, January 8, 2011

Permanent position?

1:21 PM 08/01/2011
well today has been interesting in some ways.  Started out as any normal day, damn fing tired and hard to wake up.  My legs and feet are feeling hugely swollen every morning as of late and i dont like it at all.  went to the kitchen and turned on the equipment, went outside and had a smoke, then back and had my morning shower.  Get dressed and head into the kitchen to start the day.  All of that in less than 30min.  lol

Nice easy morning breaky run, did up eggs benny for the special today.

Had a good conversation with Rob today about the possibility of staying on and working through out the year as a year round employee.  He said he was wanting to do the same but hadnt brought it up to HIS boss yet  Well a little later HIS boss
Paul calls and wants to talk to Rob about days off and who Rob wants to leave in charge, yeah guess who that is going to be, yup me.  So anyway Rob brings up the subject of year round work and Paul tells Rob that if Rob wants a year round job then he has it, but he has to find his own sous chefé1st cook.  lol so I guess that this IS going to become a year round gig after all.  Hell I dont mind this at all.

Im not going for my usual walk today, just too damn tired and my legs are still killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment