Wednesday, January 12, 2011

life sure has a way doesnt it?

2:23 PM 12/01/2011

Today has been a totally beautiful day outside, unfortunately its also the COLDEST it has been since getting here.  Its -36 out and it sure as hell feels like it.  Its too bad almost, cause I would really like to get out there and go for a walk.  The sun behind the clouds is just so beautiful today, sunrise (at 10 am!) was just astounding.

was up way too late last night talking to someone special on the computer.  Even after we said good night I still couldnt go to sleep, so i went to the kitchen and got myself some left over dinner.  Didnt get to bed till about 1030 and still couldnt fall asleep right away.  Sure paid the price for it this morning tho.  It seems like if i dont get a decent sleep my legs feel totally swollen in the morning and my feet hurt like hell.  My left wrist is still killing me big time, I wish i could take a few days off and let it heal, im sure that I am only making it worse by having to use it every day the way I do.  Oh well the money will be worth it and then I can take all the time off that I need.

Well life sure has a way of turning out some interesting things doesnt it?

I started talking to a friend yesterday, the woman that offered to pick me up at the airport.  Well as it turns out she has had a thing for me for many years, just as i have wondered about her for all these years.  We are now both available to see what can happen with us as a couple.  somehow we both missed the interest of the other over the years.  I have always had an interest in her and now I have the opportunity to explore that.  I am really looking forward to coming home now!  Its strange how things work out that way.  I took Jens advice and asked the gods (universe in her words) to provide me with someone that I could like as a friend and have the opportunity to build something with.  seems like the gods have provided just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment