Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Decisions made

Well it looks like my love of 4+ years has made up her mind about us.

She told me Sunday night via Facebook message that she no longer wants to be with me, doesnt love me and has not for some time now.  Damn that was a cold way to do it!  I am hurt beyond belief as I am 41 and have NEVER been dumped before, so I don't really know how to handle it.  In some ways I can see this as a good thing as I have felt the growing distance the past few months myself.

No I just have to get serious about setting up the van for permanent living as there is NO WAY I can afford an apartment.  No overly sure I would want one anyway.  The only HUGE down side is that we are expecting the worst winter in 50 years..........

Be safe
Darryl

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry... that's rough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Darryl, I am sorry to read this man! That is a cold way to get that kind of news for sure. No one deserves that! At least the question is no longer there and you can get on with life without that feeling of being in limbo. I wish you the best my friend!

    -Mike

    ReplyDelete